New cup cake chart for you

Here is a second sweet delight for you to stitch BLOG CupcakeBLOG Cupcake chartBLOG Cupcake KEY

The earlier ‘sweet thing’ design was posted on December 16th 2013
BLOG Cupcake cards 1 - SimulationAs usual ‘Happy stitching’ or perhaps
making Fairy cakes for tea sounds good, Lx

About these ads

19 comments on “New cup cake chart for you

1. Timi says:

This cup cake is so sweet! :o) Thank you!!!

2. Josie says:

Very cute, and how incredibly kind of you to share your hard work x

3. tiathyme says:

Just beautiful! I really like the border. :) Thank you.

4. cnedra says:

hummm :) very nice, many thanks :)

5. Marie Redmond says:

thank you so much that I love this cupcake that i am going to make it for myself now i still looking teapot to put together

Marie

6. CheryFay says:

A sweet cupcake design. I can’t wait to cross stitch this to go with my desserts and goodies! :)

7. Elizabeth says:

O, sweet Strawberries, summer….Thank You so much for this sweet and beautifull cupcake design! I love to have something Little to stitch betveen any bigger design…And this one I will stitch to myself!!! Many thanks..!

8. chanel monogram canvas
    Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?

I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then
    most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• Hi Kelli, I’m not any help here. I’m glad you like my format as I was pleased with most of it. My son organised it, but the only comment I can make is that it’s a Quintas theme from WordPress – If that makes any sense. This was done just a quickie to help me see if I wanted to have my own website at a future date. The blog has proved very popular and as you may have realised, if you have kept up to date with me, I will be starting a new website shortly as it seems the most appropriate step for me to take now. Sorry I can’t be of more help, good luck, Lx

9. abzlove says:

superbe ! merci beaucoup :)

10. […] is not to love? Small little bits of cake-such the best! Lesley Teare has the cutest little spring time cupcake for you to stitch up. The strawberry is the icing on the cake. HA! See what I just did there? Check […]

11. Carlacarlaburke says:

How CUTE is THIS!! Thank you so much, for sharing it!

12. carlaburke says:

How CUTE is THIS!! Thank you so much for sharing!